Thursday, August 25, 2022

The Low and Left Conundrum

 Every class I teach, I inevitably have this conversation prior to our range session:

Student: "Hey Sarge, got a question for you."

Me: "Go ahead."

Student: "When I shoot I keep hitting low and left, do you know how to fix that?"

This is usually with somebody who has spent some amount of time shooting with another instructor, and they haven't addressed this issue. The thing is, with just a few simple fixes, this is usually easily remedied. I wish that their instructors would talk about it right out of the gate, because it is something that instructors should be talking about up front due to how it affects people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Langdon Tactical HK P30

One of my good friends let me borrow his LTT tuned HK P30. I have never been the biggest fan of the P30, but it is certainly a decent gun. M...