Saturday, May 7, 2022

Cocktail Videos

 So if you are into cocktails, I've done two videos that may be of interest to you. Firstly, the one on how to craft a PERFECT MARGARITA:


And the second one on the French 75:


Look, I know you could drink all sorts of things, but there are a few things you should know. Firstly, cocktails are classy, and a nice way to impress guests. Secondly, these are really tasty. I'm not into weird cocktails for their historic value. My main reason for drinking a good cocktail is that it tastes exceptional and the second reason is that nice relaxation you get from the alcohol content.

These have both been tested by friends and relatives, all have given it their stamp of approval/thumbs up. Every time I go out to a restaurant I wish that their cocktails were anywhere near as good as mine. Seriously, try these out and let me know what you think!

Some items that you may wish to get to enhance your cocktail experience:

Lime Squeezer

Citrus Juicer

Double Walled Cocktail Shaker

Lime Flavored Cocktail Salt (for rimming margarita glasses)

Please note that as an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Langdon Tactical HK P30

One of my good friends let me borrow his LTT tuned HK P30. I have never been the biggest fan of the P30, but it is certainly a decent gun. M...