Sunday, June 5, 2022

Knives, Guns, and Support Items

 I have several actual articles on deck, but all of them require some additional work and research. In the meantime, I have been doing several videos that will debut over the next several weeks. I know there are actually 5 of you that read, but mostly people really engage with video. If anything, I've had to try and limit my video length, because I can get really long winded. Hell, the one video I did on taking off the Steiner and putting on the Holosun has in excess of 1500 views. In case you missed it:


For whatever reason, this one hit the "sweet spot." Some of the videos that I think are more important really didn't, but that is the way the algorithms work, I guess. 

In case you're wondering, videos that are going to debut over the next 2 weeks:

  • B8 Accuracy: Ball and Dummy
  • Blowers Rifle/Pistol Transition Drill
  • Fenix GL19R Pistol Light Unboxing
  • Fixing a Struggling Shooter

I am planning on doing a video on:

  • Lumens/Candela, and why more is almost always better
  • Gen 5 Glock Accuracy: 124 vs 147gr bullets

And as always, I welcome any input or suggestions on other topics. Dan did suggest proper lubrication of guns, and I'm probably going to do a few on that one. But if there's something you'd like to see, let me know! I do have plans to do collaborations with a few individuals, and if they're reading, trust me, I haven't forgotten you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Langdon Tactical HK P30

One of my good friends let me borrow his LTT tuned HK P30. I have never been the biggest fan of the P30, but it is certainly a decent gun. M...