Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Black Friday Tactical Shopping!

These are items that I've either owned or used and found to work very well. They are all suitable for gifting. Some are inexpensive and some are not. For most of these items I've gone out of my way to give you options at different price points. For those of you who follow me on Facebook, you've probably seen many of these in the past, but there's a reason they keep reappearing. For any link to F3tac.com, use code GRAYDOG to get 10% off!

In no particular order:

Lanterns:

Streamlight Siege (I have one of these on every floor of my house!)

Streamlight Super Siege

Jump Box:

Gooloo GP4000 (I have jumped multiple cars with this on a single charge.)

Power Bank:

Anker Power Bank (My constant companion for years.)

Flashlights:

Fenix PD36TAC (When you say "tactical environment" this is the one that comes along.)

Streamlight Macrostream USB (Best small task light I have found)

Thrunite TN12 Pro (The lowest cost flashlight I would use for serious work.)

Knives:

Spyderco Resilience (Made overseas so lower cost, but same Spyderco quality and warranty.)

Spyderco Para (Hard use but not too big, perfect for most!)

Weapon Lights:

Streamlight TLR-7 Flex (Small, perfect user interface, and will still do tactical chores.)

Surefire X300-U (Venerable, but still the undisputed champion of tactical pistol lights.)

Fenix GL19R (Splits the difference, low cost, high output, small form factor. I'm a fan!)

Backpack:

Vertx Gamut 2.0 (Not overt, well made.)

Footwear:

Merrell Chameleon Stretch Hiking Shoes (What I wear when not at work and not formal.)

Multitools:

Leatherman Skeletool (Lightweight but still functional.)

Leatherman MUT (If you have an AR-15 this is your jam.)

Knife Sharpeners:

Worksharp Knife & Tool Sharpener (I'm going to be sharpening the Thanksgiving cutlery with one.)

Apex Edge Pro 4 System (Puts the best edge on knives, this is the one for extra fine blades.)

AR Upper:

SOLGW M4 Upper (If you want an upper that will be accurate and durable, this is your jam!)

Other Accessories:

Neomag Sentry Sling Strap (Easier sling retention for when you're not carrying the gun.)

Pistol Magazine Loader (UPLULA) (I use one and recommend one.)

Med Gear:

CAT TQ

Hyfin Chest Seal

X Shears (EMTs swear by these, cheaper and better than the raptor shears)

Eye Protection: 

Peltor Securefit

Oakley Tombstone (I wear these on the range every time.)

Misc Items:

GunVault MiniVault

Water Filtration (These are on crazy deal right now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Langdon Tactical HK P30

One of my good friends let me borrow his LTT tuned HK P30. I have never been the biggest fan of the P30, but it is certainly a decent gun. M...